Autoscan Request 2014 Tdi 2.0 Manual Trans treadline Plus USA Car

rjsummer

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21159
Autoscan Request 2014 Jetta Tdi 2.0 Manual Trans treadline Plus (S model) USA Car

Need Autoscan for the Treadline plus tdi USA model only please, not Canadian or other. Thanks

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
"Treadline"? I know in some parts of the world, possibly including Canada, there was a trim level called "Trendline". However, I don't think US models ever had such trim names. We had trim levels like "S" "SE" and "SEL", and occasionally stuff like "Wolfsburg". Looking at vw.ca, it seems "Trendline" is the lowest-spec, most basic trim level?

Also, "TDI" is not a model. Models with TDI engines available in the US in 2014 included the Golf, the Jetta, the Passat, and the Touareg. ;)

What exactly are you looking for or trying to figure out?

-Uwe-

rjsummer

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21159
Sorry, my mistake. I missed "Jetta", CJAA. Treadline would be the base model, likely the S model with TDi. ( ours are treadline + (S), comfortline (SE) and Highline (SEL).
I'm looking to see the ABS coding for a USA spec Jetta with the super basic low line cluster. In particular, the last 2 numbers of the code.

Reactions: Uwe

rjsummer

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21159
Anyone? Anyone with a Jetta TDI and the ABS module 1K0 907 379 BS out there with a USA car that can post an auto scan?!?