VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Jetta 97

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
So i finally find somebody who is able to copy the old ecu immo to the new ecu. but i have a couple of questions. See inside auto scan with my old ecu and new ecu. There are some more faults on new ecu than on old ecu. Will these be gone with the file copy? 000362 is old vin.
Olso, If he can copy the immo, is it possible to copy my stage 1 tuning olso??

Codes you getting now is because of immobilizer being active and VIN not correct in new ECU, They should go away once immo data is transfer.

Aymard

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=274011
Ok thx. I will come back thuesday or Wednesday
Fingers crossed
Regards

Aymard

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=274011

Haha. Thx guys.
Yes jetta 97 jus read the messages.
The ecus are know at a min. Who claims he could do the job. But after a call last night. He told me. It wasnt that easy. Hmm i havend a good feeling about it... wat he olso told me.. he says my cooling fan problem is caused by the tuning. The tuning causing and internal fauld that ruïnes the ecu inside?? A fault that cannot be deleted. 4 a5 months after the tuning. After 10000km. ?? Is this possible? I will not believe this can be.?
Regards

Aymard

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=274011
So. I just called to the guy who is claiming. He cold do the ecu transfer.. he copy the vin. And the immo. But now the car won't start anymore.. in first. The engine started.. but it stopped after 2 seconds. And now the car start motor turns. But it doesnt start at al anymore.. pls some help or maybe some extra info?

Regards

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Haha. Thx guys.
Yes jetta 97 jus read the messages.
The ecus are know at a min. Who claims he could do the job. But after a call last night. He told me. It wasnt that easy. Hmm i havend a good feeling about it... wat he olso told me.. he says my cooling fan problem is caused by the tuning. The tuning causing and internal fauld that ruïnes the ecu inside?? A fault that cannot be deleted. 4 a5 months after the tuning. After 10000km. ?? Is this possible? I will not believe this can be.?
Regards

Bullshit..........
I don't permit a VIN for a tuned program though because its unlawful unless a valid conformity exemption can be substantiated.

So. I just called to the guy who is claiming. He cold do the ecu transfer.. he copy the vin. And the immo. But now the car won't start anymore.. in first. The engine started.. but it stopped after 2 seconds. And now the car start motor turns. But it doesnt start at al anymore.. pls some help or maybe some extra info?

Regards

When it rains it pours........

I can help with a unit being stock that's for sure........

Please post a picture of both ecu's you are using............

Are you down with a proper OTP inserted ........yeah you know me..............

Erase the flash and read the genuine OTP.............

Please post a log of the data for each ecu's advanced ID.

Last edited:

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
Now your technician made it twice expensive for fix , thank him in our name :D
That guy has no idea what he is doing and made it even worse because he tampered only part of dumps. There are many tuners that can help you in Europe, only question is are you expecting to be done free or you are willing to pay to have car running.

Aymard

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=274011
I surely willing to pay for it. I just cant handle. 1 or 2 weeks without car.. i want to pay everybody. Maybe some instruction how to. Or i can phone somebody of you guys. I you come with the solution. Tell me a fair price. And i will pay!!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Well that rules me out...........
I have to make sure the original unit is destroyed in my custody, & in accordance with proper conformity regulations.

or

Assign a new identity to all other components in car, just like Audi does.

Certainly wouldn't take 2 weeks, with next day freight.

Money isn't the only concern here for me ..........if it can't be done right........ I'll just pass & watch the entertainment.
:popcorn:

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
Mate you opened thread 25/10/2016, today is 22/11/2016 that is roughly 4 weeks .........

You have PM if you want to be helped ,as it is not polite to discuss about other tools in VCDS forum.

Best regards.....

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Mate you opened thread 25/10/2016, today is 22/11/2016 that is roughly 4 weeks .........

You have PM if you want to be helped ,as it is not polite to discuss about other tools in VCDS forum.

Best regards.....

I don't see the discussion of other tools rude to RT, when RT doesn't offer Immobilizer or CP support to date after 2006.5.

Not only that .........those other tools you elude to, will far out cost a dealer visit, or a VCDS professional system.

4 weeks indeed........however, that's not because of a time constraint now is it?

You will note I will not be sending a PM to the OP, nor accepting........

I will refer OP to post # 29

:popcorn:

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
Jack you feel threatened again?

Dates are quoted because of this statement
1 or 2 weeks without car.

Dealer can't help him with used ECU. Nobody can using GeKo approach. And spreading words about tools that can be used can help many to get information about how to change VIN and that is NOT something we like to share, because only person who have job-card and is authorized locksmith should perform that operation.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Jack you feel threatened again?

Dates are quoted because of this statement
1 or 2 weeks without car.

Dealer can't help him with used ECU. Nobody can using GeKo approach. And spreading words about tools that can be used can help many to get information about how to change VIN and that is NOT something we like to share, because only person who have job-card and is authorized locksmith should perform that operation.

Again?
Not at all Gavra .......however, I think you do, and based on your own writing.

I made my position very clear.

It is my belief that discussion about other tools is not an issue for anyone, other than you it appears by being hidden under veil as being rude.

Wrong again........
GeKo approach can be done...........

Last edited:

Aymard

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=274011
What the heck.. i started this thread 4 weeks ago. In the mean while i drive without fans. And i was searching for solution... but guys don't start fighting.. i only want my car gooing again without paying 1400euro for an new ecu..

Thx

Ok...

Aymard

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=274011
Updated.. i called.. he progarmmed immobilizer out. The car runs.. but it drives like an old diesel of 20years old.. only esp fault now.. he olso copy the tuning..

Aymard

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=274011
Med17.1 is the ecu.

Back