Acronyms

DiegotheCat

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=76260
Thanks DiegotheCat. Good guesses, as good as mine - Door Slam Lock; it might be related to another line in O5 ACC/Start Auth.:

ENG129020-ENG126975-internal_passive_entry_exit_byte1-passive_exit_door_slam_lock

I believe the term Passive, in this context, refers to the locking feature being automatic, but I'm still guessing here to.

TW
I did think of that one too TW.

It's not a fun mod to do, it always freaked me out when I turned it on. Just always worried that the car would lock withy keys in it. Even tho that's not supposed to happen, but it did once.

Good luck with it.

TWs/VW

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=369048
I did think of that one too TW.

It's not a fun mod to do, it always freaked me out when I turned it on. Just always worried that the car would lock withy keys in it. Even tho that's not supposed to happen, but it did once.

Good luck with it.
I know what you mean, me to. But so far I've not had a problem, I just keep my fob in my pocket (where it belongs). Anyway, I tried changing the "control by pulling the door handle during active DSL_timeout" to 5.00 s and it had no effect in delaying the instant 'Door Slam Lock', so I still really can't confirm the meaning of 'DSL'

TW

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
FAZIT = Fahrzeug-Auskunfts- Zentrales und Informations-Tool

Translation: Vehicle Central Database and Information/Intelligence? Tool -perhaps?

Last edited:

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
TMC - Traffic Message Channel -perhaps?

Don