Status
Not open for further replies.

glassman

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=209416
First off to anyone that reads this, this should not in anyway sway you from purchasing this product. The Hex-net is absolutely amazing! Ok, now on to my issue. I recently received my order and have been playing around with it to better understand it. Now when I used it hardwired to the lap top worked flawless, but when I tried to connect wireless to a tablet it had asked my to save my vin so i did. The next time I tried, plugged it in connected once again and then it asked for me to save the VIN once more. It raised a ? what does that mean, so I checked and now it said I only have 8vins left and so on and so on. I called the next day to see if this was user error and was walked through the steps to get it started and it kept doing the same thing so now I'm down to 4vins. Ross-Tech said they would comp the lost VINs and help figure out the problem. Great guys and great CSR! My current set up is a MK6 stage 2 revo, and the tablet used was a samsung note 8 rooted.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Yes, we promise we'll figure out what's up with that and make you whole. We may need to swap out your interface to do so, so we can see what's going on with it.

-Uwe-

glassman

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=209416
Thanks for all the support guys. I just received the new unit and everything seems to be in order but something new just came up while playing with it on a different car (audi a3 revo stage 2). It wouldn't let us into 07 coding, it would let us into everything else but that.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
What module didn't weren't you able to get into Coding for? With VCDS on a PC or with VCDS-Mobile?

-Uwe-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back