VCDS 00926 Error in CECM Module

BRMTDI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=247677
OK...here is my long explanation of my issue.

2006 VW Jetta TDI...

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/00926

I am getting a 00926 error on my CECM Module...light control module...I will post up a auto scan later....

It kind of all happened when I was experimenting with soldering LEDS on my climate control module....ever since I had that code...I since fixed the led short from the module...even tried a new climate control module...and the ligthing is always on now on the climate control module...and I get the 00926 on the CECM....

00926 is basically telling me terminal 30 low voltage 5v...I wonder if I have a bad ground...any advice or input is always welcome...will post auto scan later...been chasing this issue...just really dont want to have to ripp out whole harness to fix this.

Dutchie

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=125479
Check the fuseholder on top of the battery

BRMTDI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=247677
It's MK5 no fuse holder on top of the battery, there is a Fuse Box in the engine compartment...I went through all of them...they looked fine...unless there is one there that points to the cecm that I do not know about...

This is the only module that complains...all others are fine.

BRMTDI

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=247677
I have a Bentley Manual and ERWIN Manual for this model car...

Also am going to do climatronic and BCM swap in the future but I would rather resolve this issue before I create new ones.