auotmatic pinch wont sync

carguy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=7
I have 2009 jetta tdi and had right rear window broke out.We install new form dealer and it will go up and down but when runs up automatic when it reaches the top it comes back down. Have try to sync the automatic by holding the button for 3 seconds after it has reach the top and bottom.
Works automatic down but when goes up automatic it come right back down any suggest thanks:confused:

Jack@European_Parts

NostraJackAss
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Check track for folded seal or reset the basic settings.....and base setting of regulator to window.

DrPeter

Ross-Tech Employee
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Hi - Be sure the window can move freely and that it is installed properly.

Sometimes the seal lip inside can get pinched/folded and cause excessive resistance against the motor to cause a 'false' pinch mode activation.

It maybe necessary to remove the motor and manually slide the glass up/down to 'feel' any abnormal resistance, also try lubricating the window seal
with silicone spray.

Hope this helps,

drpeter

carguy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=7
Hi - Be sure the window can move freely and that it is installed properly.

Sometimes the seal lip inside can get pinched/folded and cause excessive resistance against the motor to cause a 'false' pinch mode activation.

It maybe necessary to remove the motor and manually slide the glass up/down to 'feel' any abnormal resistance, also try lubricating the window seal
with silicone spray.

Hope this helps,

drpeter
Thanks will go back and check window again I did move it up and down,will lube also see what happen and check the seal,Thanks

carguy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=7
Will check the setting I have not done that Thanks