BCM2 issues?!

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
If I provide auto-scan, BCM2 binary dump and all confirmed CS, PIN, MAC values, will that help to implement IMMO V in future releases ? To be honest , I did not pay attention closely why it is not implemented till now, so if there is a thread already about this please merge it . Thank you.

Jetta 97

Professional User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
I do not think this will be possible, because now days VAS Odis goes online and do programing.
Which is not possible with VCDS .

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
Well there is more than one tool that do that offline....... I am asking if I provide known binary from module with known PIN,CS,MAC and keys data , and if I edit them, will that be helpful for development team to implement IMMO V in VCDS?

I can give you example of data which are visible in binary mode from BCM2 I can de-crypt data to be visible like this

gbihmp0r5

And can edit them so developers can see differences made to binary ,and if that can be helpful I will provide assistance if owner want to add this feature inside.

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
It would certainly be something interesting to look at, but I don't have much confidence that it will turn into something usable.

-Uwe-

Gavra

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240855
If you want to spend your time on it, I can send email with all info and maybe you can use it. Just provide email address for that purpose. I started this topic,mainly because I am not only one who can do it , and if we join forces maybe we can make progress faster.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Support[at]Ross-Tech[dot]com will be fine.

-Uwe-