VCDS Cloud Registration

AmoTHS

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=215720
After updating Hex Net to the latest version, I put it into my car (infrastructure mode, connecting to my iPhone as internet, then accessed through Win 7 laptop with Chrome and IE 9), directly accessed 01, and then clicked the cloud function button which initiated the VCDS cloud registration process. I entered a username and password and then clicked register and this then hung. I tried going directly to the VCDS Cloud website to see if I was able to register but the page just didn't refresh, and my login information didn't work. I tried again with a different browser and received the same result. In the process of trying a few times, I kept getting timeout messages like this:

My iPhone had an active internet connection the whole time (phone showed 2 hotspot connections) plus I was able to access the internet through my laptop.

How should I go about registering for VCDS Cloud?

- Chris

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
What do you get when you do: [Options] -> [Self Test] -> [Advanced Network Test]?

-Uwe-

AmoTHS

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=215720
I ran the Advanced Network Test twice, and tried to connect to the VCDS Cloud between attempts. The Cloud connection timed out. Test results:

- Chris