2016 NEX-NET price increase -not an untactful question (I hope)

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
I'm trying to couch my question tactfully so as not to appear to be disgruntled (which I am not), but I hope that is it OK to ask if RT has a "re-pricing" policy that it is willing to share?

Now, I acknowledge that this may be a sensitive topic and that these decisions are the province of many countervailing commercial forces, but is there a regular time-of-year when prices are recalculated? If there is- it may be useful for prospective clients (and those wishing to upgrade) to know, because it is a vital input to informing their purchasing decision. The reason I ask is because I think that the price of the HEX-NETs has just risen (12.5% for the 10 x licence unit and 20% for the unlimited unit,- I think).
Again, I don't mean to be rude in asking - I totally understand if this is a commercial-in-confidence topic that can't be discussed in the forum
Don

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
HEX-NET prices were previously described on the order pages as "Introductory" prices. They no longer are. ;)

We rarely change prices on products. The HEX-USB+CAN has been priced at $349 since 2004. The Micro-CAN has been unchanged at $249 since 2006. A license for a basic K-line version of our software has been $99 since 2000.

-Uwe-

Back