window size

mikeme

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=99408
wondering why the window size tools are not used in VCDS. (maximize/minimize or full screen/normal) even scroll bars would be nice.

I changed the value of the program options; user interface and Identification tab, window size.

made a bad choice (on my windows ten machine) and ended up with windows that were too big for the display, had no scroll bars, and would not allow cursor movement below the display area.

I could get to and change the window size value, but could not get to the save button, since it was in the part of the window that was outside the display.

is it difficult to include these window features?

could you move the save buttons to the top/left of the screen, or put a restore defaults button up there at the upper left of the user interface....tab?

I managed to get things back after deleting the software (and drivers) and re-installing.:banghead:

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
There is a "Restore Defaults" in the upper left of the first screen. Click the little VCDS icon on the left of the title bar, that will give you a small menu, the last item in it is "Delete Config File and Close".

-Uwe-