Resolved Seat ibiza 2.0 fr 2010 - ABS lost coding (ESP8.2i)

Resolved

wallyscarclinic

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=445482
Soon as im back from holidays ill reply how it goes, thanks guys for your help

Liteace1

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=90243
someone has been messing around with its coding then is your new unit old or brand new
No they havnt, this is the norm, I went to a Polo the other day, they had swapped the cluster as the old clusters display was dead, the vehicle didnt start with the replacement cluster due to immo, they fitted original cluster back, started the vehicle, ABS light on, I scanned it, the ABS had lost its coding, all 000's

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
someone has been messing around with its coding then is your new unit old or brand new

No they havnt, this is the norm, I went to a Polo the other day, they had swapped the cluster as the old clusters display was dead, the vehicle didnt start with the replacement cluster due to immo, they fitted original cluster back, started the vehicle, ABS light on, I scanned it, the ABS had lost its coding, all 000's
Correct, when the ABS is powered up it checks the Advanced ID to confirm that the VIN agrees with its coding (the ABS coding includes some digits from the VIN), if it doesn't then it zeroes it's coding - that's how VW have written their firmware.

wallyscarclinic

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=445482
hi guys car been great having trouble with runflat mil what is the correct coding with this to deactivate tyre pressure monitoring please 130248DB837000B7C82912E9C1D300821700