Hello from southern California & soon to be Atlantic coast of Florida !

KTMotoring

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=525234
Hello everyone, my name is Hasan. I own a exotic focused independent in the valley of LA. I will be moving my operation to Fort Lauderdale in the next coming months. New to VCDS but not new to Bentley & Lamborghini. Pleasure to be on this board with you all.

Bruce

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Welcome. Let us know how we can help.

KTMotoring

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=525234
Welcome. Let us know how we can help.
Thank you very much.

So I was speaking with a wonderful gentlemen by the name of Jeff, guy is top notch great customer service.

Was wondering if its possible in the near future for a script for readiness on dual PCM vehicles?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Was wondering if its possible in the near future for a script for readiness on dual PCM vehicles?
Seem to me you won't have much need for that in the Free State of Florida, where there are no emissions inspections. :)

-Uwe-

KTMotoring

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=525234
Seem to me you won't have much need for that in the Free State of Florida, where there are no emissions inspections. :)

-Uwe-
You're not wrong lol I still think its pretty cool regardless. Jeff was able to show me how to do it manually by going into individual blocks. (Very much appreciated) The thing I like about it is, you can test a vehicle right in the stall & find out if there are any issues that might get flagged later. Most those emission's monitors wont run if everything isn't copasetic. I think its great for forcing a pending problem up to the surface in a very short amount of time & or a quick way to confirm a repair.

Reactions: Uwe

Bruce

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
There was a great member of this forum who believed the readiness monitors should be run at least 2 times to verify repairs.

Jack was meticulous about getting things right!

Reactions: Uwe

KTMotoring

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=525234
There was a great member of this forum who believed the readiness monitors should be run at least 2 times to verify repairs.

Jack was meticulous about getting things right!

Yes I absolutely concur with Jack, anyways if getting a script for this is possible I personally would be very grateful & am sure others would be as well.

Thank you guys for everything very exited to experiment & hone in my abilities with VCDS.

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
I will be moving my operation to Fort Lauderdale
Oh you 're gonna hate Ft Lauderdale ! :) All lawyers, all snobs...:)And the weather is sliiiimyyyy hot !

KTMotoring

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=525234
Oh you 're gonna hate Ft Lauderdale ! :) All lawyers, all snobs...:)And the weather is sliiiimyyyy hot !

I really like it. I have spent a good amount of time there already, yes weather is horrid for half the year but the other half in my opinion is paradise. I chose this location because it is central to all my target areas. Miami, Boca, Palm Beach. Honestly compared to the shit hole they call California, I cant wait to be out of here.

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
come on man , Cali ...IS THE SHIT ! Best weather !

KTMotoring

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=525234
come on man , Cali ... IS SHIT !
I corrected it for you.

This place used to be something special, I wont get into heavy political stuff. I will just say California no longer provides quality of life the way it used to, it feels lawless & I do not agree with majority of the policy here. There is a good reason so many citizens have been fleeing these past few years & why so many major corporations have vacated.

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Heh ! California for me is PCH , the beaches, the bitches , :) the small towns thrown on the hills ,the rolling hills , the vineries , the Big Sur and nonetheless , last but not least , Tupac's California Love ! :)
None of the stupid politics like 3 strikes you're out and the gang wars for turf ( Northenos /Surenos , Aryans, Cripps, Bloods )