Audi A4 B9, AC System not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aph

Reaction score
Hi,

i have a issue with my car’s Ac system. After winter i tried tu put ac on but it blow warm air. I cant see that compressor engaging at all. Car went to eork shop and didnit found the issue. The compressor is varian displacement version with regulator valve. Steady pressure with gauges was 5.5 bar without any leakage tested in workshop and there is no faulty code scanned. There is a few data of live data with OBDELEVEN in the following if someone knows what is wrong with AC system.

Refrigerant pressure: 6.bar
AC compressor valve target: 699 mA
AC compressor valve actual: 700 mA
Test program control: 69%
Compressor specified value: 0.7 A
Compressor actual value: 0.7 A

Compressor shut-off requirement: No shut-off condition is present.
Compressor shut-off requirement, last: Shut-off from ECM via CAN.

Thanks in advance.

Smcmlln

Reaction score
I see that the system is on. There is a solenoid inside the compressor. That is thought. I've replaced mine twice. It started to fail to open. At times would take 10 minutes to start working

Aph

Reaction score
I see that the system is on. There is a solenoid inside the compressor. That is thought. I've replaced mine twice. It started to fail to open. At times would take 10 minutes to start working
Thanks for your answer. I tried to output testing solenoid when ignition was on not running and it knoking when the test is active. I think when the engine is running it doesnot work.

Aph

Reaction score
What is the ”Status of compressor release” means in live data?
Mine says False resault. Test program B True UBYTE 0.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
There is a few data of live data with OBDELEVEN

OCbs0sx.gif

-Uwe-

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
For questions about repairs where VCDS isn't involved at all.

I've questioned a few "new members" (ie not verified) regarding posting in this Misc. section and I got the impression they thought because of the title above, it was ok to post there (Misc.) . ???

Maybe a rewording of the title to something like, "For verified members with questions about repairs where VCDS isn't involved at all" . ?? ;)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
"For verified members with questions about repairs where VCDS isn't involved at all" . ??
I don't think we should restrict this section to Verified Users, but with the number of people posting here lately using other, upstart competitors' scan tools, I've revised the description for this section to:

For questions about repairs that do not involve a scan tool.

-Uwe-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back