A Quick Hi from the UK

Andyvilly

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=513605
Finally bit the bullet and bought a Hex-V2 (Have got a little prior knowledge of VCDS through previous employment) from Gendan in sunny Wales, think they were packing it while I was still paying for it! :thumbs::thumbs: So big shout out to them. Nice and easy to install and register and I think I'm even Verified by now.
Look forward to getting to know you all.
Andy.

Bruce

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contributions helping others and getting help for your needs. Do post an autoscan of your ride when you have a moment.

Reactions: Uwe

Andyvilly

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=513605
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contributions helping others and getting help for your needs. Do post an autoscan of your ride when you have a moment.
Thanks Bruce, got a lot to learn, my previous experience with VCDS was primarily service resets and code scans, any coding was done through ODIS by other techs with clearance. Although I've been walked through the odd battery install and basic settings of a few components.
As to my ride....... well, it's currently a 2006 Cooper S, but am on the lookout for a nicely spec'd GTD to replace it. In the meanwhile I can get re-acquainted with what's where on other peeps cars.

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Look forward to getting to know you all.
well, welcome to the forums. You'll know me, i will hijack your thread sometimes, talk about something else entirely when you're sweating bullets needing advice on a problem. Every now and then and very few apart, i have my moments when i will help you dead on the problem, but you'll be exasperated by idle chitchat :). I hope you're a funny guy and not so dead on serious !! Do you see how many posts i have since September 2021 ? I've beaten in 10 months members which are here since 2010 !! :thumbs: :thanks:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I've beaten in 10 months members which are here since 2010 !!
Uhm, nobody has been here since 2010. This forum was born in January of 2014. :P

-Uwe-

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Uhm, nobody has been here since 2010. This forum was born in January of 2014. :P

-Uwe-
Figure of speech boss , figure of speech ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Uwe