EPA fines Spartan Diesel Technologies

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
I wish they would do the same here but it is a free for all, do what you like, no repercussions.

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Ag guys have been watching this a bunch. Many have mod'ed their equipment to eliminate DPF. Now they worry that EPA will go after them - especially the big Ag guys.

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
There is a company in the UK that would be right at the top of my list. My thoughts on removing, mainly Diesel, emissions devices is why we have ended up facing an ICE ban as the power that be look at the results on paper and see the plan isn't working only not realising it is because of illegal tampering. I think we should all use EV public transport

or electric scooters

• Haha
Reactions: JMR

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Jef

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
You know, this is a classic case of "you brought this onto yourself" with assholes rolling coal on people and thinking it is a laugh. It was never an isolated incident and here we are.

Eric... you have any thoughts on this? :D

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
You mean one of these! Yes, that's right, her head is stuck in what must be at least a six inch diameter tail pipe!

woman-gets-head-stuck-in-trucks-exhaust-pipe-at-minnesota-music-festival-126349_1.jpg

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
We have been here before when Diesel was going to “save the planet” and we will be there again when the woke wakes up to the realisation that EV’s won’t “save the planet” but instead will make things worse and kill a great many people in an utterly appalling way until the powers that be go “ohh shit, that didn’t work” but by that time western cars makers will have forgotten how to build ICE vehicles but the Chinese will have kept both irons in the fire and be ready to respond either way. This is the white middle class elitist left at work, “we want change”

Reactions: JMR

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
i never understood the "rolling coal " crowd..the frigging thing looks like a factory caught fire.. I also don't understand how that lady caught her head into that pipe. America..i tell you man..many weird people there :)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
i never understood the "rolling coal " crowd.
I sorta, kinda do. Or at least, I find this pretty funny:

prius-repellent.jpg

However, I've also been stuck behind trucks like that on occasion and found it quite obnoxious.

-Uwe-

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
I watch Wham Bam Tesla cam and there are numerous video of Tesla's being coaled, one part of me finds it amusing as I despise EV's and hybrids with a passion and the other half of me is infuriated as this action gives the lefty wokist anti ICE (establishment) lobby ammunition, the young white middle class woky leftist econutters scream "say no to oil" OK, so that's no to most pharmaceuticals, fertilisers, man made fabric, Thermal insulation, Fungicides, mobile phones (YEH!), herbicides, asphalt, tyres, brake fluid, computers etc etc... "we want change" ok, what to? "we want change" yes but to what? "WE WANT CHANGE!"... FFS :banghead:

Back