Help with remote window lifting

Eugene9606

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Hello everyone, I have a 2013 Volkswagen Passat nms (b7). The problem is that I can't activate raising and lowering the windows remotely from the key. some craftsmen can do this using the vcds program, but they don’t want to reveal the secret, all I managed to find out is that you need to enter the password for block 09, in my case it is 42013, and in theory additional parameters should appear in the adaptation section, but they didn't show up for me. perhaps you know another password for access to block 09? Or do you know a way how to solve my problem?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Are you sure you have an NMS Passat? It's quite unusual for those to be seen outside the NAR or Chinese market.

We're going to need an Auto-Scan to see how the car is equipped and configured.

-Uwe-

Eugene9606

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
'
Вы уверены, что у вас NMS Passat? Это довольно необычно для тех, кого можно увидеть за пределами NAR или китайского рынка.

Нам понадобится автосканирование, чтобы увидеть, как машина оборудована и настроена.

-Уве-
Я уверен что у меня NMS, просканировал, аналогичная проблема как у меня часто бывает, сейчас пытаюсь найти код доступа к блоку 09

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
'

Я уверен что у меня NMS, просканировал, аналогичная проблема как у меня часто бывает, сейчас пытаюсь найти код доступа к блоку 09
Seems like you have an automatic translator enabled, please disable it when posting here as we only speak English.

Using Google translate this is what @Eugene9606 meant to post :D

I'm sure that I have NMS, scanned, a similar problem as I often have, now I'm trying to find the access code to block 09

Eugene9606

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Seems like you have an automatic translator enabled, please disable it when posting here as we only speak English.
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused)
I'm sure that I have NMS, I scanned, a similar problem as I often have, now I'm trying to find the access code to block 09

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Eugene9606

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP