Ukraine

Adam

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57045
2 PM... and now my own prediction is starting to materialize...
He is capable of doing this.

:(.. I have a bad feeling about this...

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
Some one in his inner circle needs to kill him even if it means their own death, they would be considered a hero by the sane population of the planet. Hang on, I’ve just had a great idea, get Gritty Turdburg to tell him off, I mean she’s saving the planet isn’t she?

Reactions: CNK

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
Hey I have just realised, climate change doesn’t seem so important any more, a nuclear winter should cool things down a bit…

Adam

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57045
I am laughing against my will. Well, trying to find some group vacation offers to the Ural Mountains. If the World can't handle this... maybe some tourists should.

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
hmmm..funny thing , I live in a Bucharest beltway town with exit towards the border with Bulgaria, i went earlier to put some gasin the car and i could see groups of 4-7 luxury cars with Ukrainean registration plates speeding toward Bulgaria...Funniest yet, one of Romania's Tiktok-Intagram a sort of a rapper/music producer "influencer" went to the ukrainean border with food/suppies and streamed live that they have about two 100 meter square school rooms full with food and clothes and no one comes to get anything and he begged people on Instagram to stop sending food/supplies because no one wants it and they are wasting time.He says that he's been there for 2 days and that the "rich " have been long gone since 2 days ago...now just few"peasants" All the while seems that the "rich" of Ukraine have been busy going to greener pastures and the poor have no way of leaving it:confused:
Mostly he says he's at the border and what he sees there is that Ukrainians don't give a f&% about getting helped and it's not what we see on tv poor people leaving with 2 bags, he only saw luxury cars and " very well dressed people" leaving Ukraine

Last edited:

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
The AN-225 is no more..... :cry:

https://www.aerotime.aero/articles/30333-an-225-destroyed-russian-attack-ukraine

Antonov_An-225_in_Paramaribo.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Uwe

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
That really upset me, I saw her once as she flew over my head into the East Midlands airport, RIP Mriya.

Last edited:

gabrjel

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=306473
Guys, I read thru

I live in Luxembourg but coming Western Poland (36km from German border), discussion about Putin actions against independent country is useless when Russian army shown that either there are lost or wild animals.
examples:
Tank vs Captured

Each war has it's victims.

But what hungry wild russians are doing is is a genocide... it's not a war between ordinary armies....
It doesn't matter the price of gas or snake island claim when innocent people, children die...

I'm happy about Germans direction change today, Olaf Scholz made some decisions for Ukraine, but more he decided to increase spending for Bundeswehr.

This also worries me, as it means that Germans are preparing for worst...

Question to all of you why we can't live together in peace ?
In Luxembourg I'm pissed of everyday of European driving style (Translation Office for EU is in Luxembourg, so you can meet all 24 EU languages) - but I don't kill Italian drivers, or horn or Swedish/Nordic style of driving (whole year like on snow).

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
But what hungry wild russians are doing is is a genocide...
Really? Is that why the power, water, and internet still work in most of Ukraine? I mean how difficult would it be for Russia to to take that stuff out if they wanted to make life difficult for ordinary people?

-Uwe-

Jetta 97

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
Question to all of you why we can't live together in peace ?
I tell you why, Because 90% population believing in Disneyland and Media. When People start looking at back to root of the problem and history of the each Country then all will chnage.
Same thing happened with Kosovo, If they looked history of Kosovo , Kosovo would be still part of the Serbia. But someone at top did not like that .
90% today population believe in Google , mobile phones apps and ETC crap, tell me , How many young population opens the historical books and read them to see history , to see what was what over 500-1000 years , how everything was going past 1000 years , I tell you maybe , just maybe 1%.
This crap was planed 40 maybe 50 years , it did not come just month or year ago, this is the key of every problem , when we chnage this , everything will chnage , But do you think that will work for those who wants to make big $$$$$$$$$, Do you think Peace will work for Company's that makes weapons ,I do not think so. Do you really think NATO and UN care about any of those Country ,hahahahahaha, Hell Noooooooooo, They care only about one thing , it is Green's .
At end , Sad but true , at end it is all about money. Thrust me , I wend this road long time ago.

Last edited:

Jetta 97

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
Really? Is that why the power, water, and internet still work in most of Ukraine? I mean how difficult would it be for Russia to to take that stuff out if they wanted to make life difficult for ordinary people?

-Uwe-
Exactly, UWE you relay know how to calculate 2+2,most population do not know that .
I went this road long time ago and at end you realize that people are just little sheep's that flowing media BS. Luckily I was one who knew how to calculate 2+2 and did not follow it .

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Funniest yet, one of Romania's Tiktok-Intagram a sort of a rapper/music producer "influencer" went to the ukrainean border with food/suppies and streamed live that they have about two 100 meter square school rooms full with food and clothes and no one comes to get anything and he begged people on Instagram to stop sending food/supplies because no one wants it and they are wasting time.He says that he's been there for 2 days and that the "rich " have been long gone since 2 days ago...now just few"peasants"

Stockpiling food and supplies at the border is a good plan, as has been done recently in other conflicts. Those with the means (money and car) can make it out on their own, as you have seen. The millions who DO NOT have the means are still trying to make it across Ukraine and across the border. THAT will be the humanitarian crisis, and what that stuff will be used for once refugee camps are set up.....

Adam

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57045
Since when having power, water and Internet exclude the genocide crime? The fact that they still have some water, power (here and there) and Internet doesn't mean there is no genocide. Or maybe I am missing something?
The ICC in Hague is going to investigate that as far as I know.

Besides...

Power? Ukraine has 4 nuclear power plants.... also some hydroelectric power plants... and some coal power plants. Cutting power off might not be so simple. If Russia would do that, it would probably have a huge negative impact on their troops too (food, water supply, communication etc.).
Internet? I think it is useful for both sides (communication, propaganda, hacking etc.). Not sure whether it is easy to cut that off just like that or not (they asked for Starlink, right?)
Water? If they would cut that... Russian troops would have another serious obstacle there... (some of them beg for food and water local people).

Finally - Putin was expecting a "Blitzkrieg". He could have concluded that taking power, water and Internet out for 3 days doesn't make any sense ;-)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I believe in Disneyland! I've been there, it's real!
I agree. I've been there too, although that was a very long time ago.

However, when it comes to the current situation in Ukraine, I don't believe much of anything.

Here's an example why:

Scherba.jpg

ASBMilitary.jpg

Both of these tweets are real. First one. Second one.

So, are they captured Russians? Are they captured Ukrainians? Are they actors?

Then there's stuff like the infamous "tank swerves and intentionally crushes car video". First we were told that it was a Russian tank. But then some people who know their military equipment pointed out that, "Nope, that's a Ukrainian vehicle!" So now the story has changed and the media admits it was a Ukrainian vehicle, but claims that that it was driven by Russians wearing Ukrainian uniforms? :rolleyes:

All war news is propaganda. Not just this war either. It's just that it has become much more obvious in the internet age than it was, say, 30 years ago.

Adam

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57045
All war news is propaganda. Not just this war either. It's just that it has become much more obvious in the internet age than it was, say, 30 years ago.
I agree. However, living where I live, hearing stories of older people (70+, 80+) about their experiences with Russians during the WWII, I wouldn't believe a single word from a Russian soldier / officer / authorities. When you have two stories - one from Ukarinian sources and another from Russian sources, my heart, soul and mind tell me that the story told by not Russians is more plausible. Sorry... it is in our blood. Not sure if your part of the world really realize that Putin is a master of deception and false flag actions.

BTW: first post: 3:29 PM. Second post: 3:36 PM. Which one is real then? ;-)

Last edited:

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
The first wave of soldiers were just there to parade around ...however everybody knows or just realized that the "real" thing is still in Belarus waiting. Everybody is waiting...and there are few key players that wanted this war. Someone is making money. Do you really think that the help in the form of military aid comes free to Ukraine ? Nearly 1 billion of euros ? I don t think so..at the end of it all somenoe will present a bill of charge. The news are all skewered . The same images playing over and over. Do you think Zelensky makes his moves by his judgement ? He s just a puppet . Every country has it s own president puppet. The thing is that the puppet is controlled by a side or the other. It just so happens now that he is controlled by EU..when it was controlled by Russia they threw him out in the so caled EuroMaidan. How about Crimeea ? Internationally it is not recognized as being part of Russia now. However DW ( Deutsche Welle news outlet ) went there to see if the Crimeeans have been coerced . What did they find ? Crimeeans dancing on the street and people waving flags of Russia thanking God for reunification. It s free to watch on the web. Really eye opener right ? To me , the playbooks are already made at the highest levels which sometimes bypasses presidents ot the will of the people of a respective country. Yes , there are protests in Russia..maybe 1 million people ? However , out of 140 millions ( 100 millions maybe not considering the children )what 1 million when the rest are not saying shit ? So that tells me that they do support Putin. Anyway , as i ve said before , Russians are waiting , the world is waiting but i think that outcome of it has been planned and known of for a long time.

Last edited:

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
In Russia it takes a very brave person with little to loose to protest openly so to have even a few express their opposition to the Russian invasion of Ukraine shows there is a large silent group that also oppose it.

mattylondon

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219022
I've lived in Ukraine, my wife is Ukrainian. We live the UK now and are doing everything we can to help Ukraine. How many here were woken up Thursday morning by family crying down the telephone to alert us of what happening? We're in contact constantly and we're even feeling Putn's invasion with worry, lack of sleep... which is nothing what the people of Ukraine are feeling right now.

War crimes are happening in Ukraine, indiscriminate bombing, killing of innocent people, Putin's troops looting shops for food, wearing the Ukr colours, ambulances being hit... I can go on... I haven't been brainwashed or a f##king sheep just following he herd. First hand accounts are available for the world to see.

An innocent lady looses part of a leg due to the air attacks in Kharkiv... it's gruesome so I caution you not to watch...

https://t.me/uniannet/33365

This is the reality of Putin's false "liberation", 'Our army attacks only military facilities, civilians will not be harmed....' Such lies. Such a waste of life...

mattylondon

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=219022
A Russian soldier's last message...

https://t.me/uniannet/33362

"Mum, I'm in Ukraine. Here we have real war. I'm scared, we are shooting everyone, even peaceful civilians. They told us they would welcome us, but they block our forces and don't let us go further. They call us fascists. Mum it's very hard for me"

Putin lies and cares only for himself and his inner circle.

Last edited:
Back