Ukraine

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Russia has 1 million active personel with 2 million reservists. What , few thousands that might leave...it s a drop in a bucket. First ones to flee are those with means to do so..just like in Ukraine. I also don t fully believe the main media , it seems that they got on with renewed pathos...so...same old same old.
That flight radar info is somewhat misleading , that is tracking one flight from departure ppint to arrival point..it might seem very busy

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
They can't even supply the troops they have with food that is in date never mind any more mouths to feed. An army marches on its stomach, it always has done and logistics have left many a superior force beaten by an inferior one over millennia.

AINils

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56975
I believe not everyone wants to die for their country / government. I'm also not shure if i would. Country maybe, but actually government no.
Never would die for country, and also for government. This is quite ridiculous, if I die never would earn all the things fighten for.....

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
All those young men who fought and died last century didn't do it for themselves, they did it for the future so others did not have to fight. "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends"

AINils

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56975
Sure this is motivation, but for me it's not...... Only a few people in life are worth in my life to die for. My family a smal sort of friends, and my girlfriend nothing more. The rest of poeple does not interest me and are not worth fighting for

etz2k

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=69430
Never would die for country, and also for government. This is quite ridiculous, if I die never would earn all the things fighten for.....
I'm not shure if you can determine what's "quite ridiculous" or not. But for example there also people that die for their (religious) faith, i wouldn't do that, but i would also not call it "quite ridiculous".
There is also something that influence you in such a situation to do "the right thing", called Propaganda.

Last edited: