Ukraine

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
What s up with Nancy ? Why is she stirring shit around ? Does it make any sense ?
* Estimates put the cost of this trip for US taxpayers at about $90 million dollars. Part of the US’ ‘One China’ pledge is that it will only maintain unofficial ties with Taiwan. .*
That is one fucking expensive trip !!!!

Also this snippet cracks me up :

"White House coronavirus czar Dr. Anthony Fauci also suffered such a reinfection when he treated his case of Covid-19 with Paxlovid in May. Following his negative test, Biden described Paxlovid as a “game-changer” in the fight against Covid-19, and urged Americans to obtain the pills from drugstores around the country."

So Biden gets covid ( even though he is fully vaxed ) , then he takes Paxlovid..then he s healty and then he s sick again all in 7-8 days or so...

The pill is shitworth but hey americans , please buy it and stock it..make Pfizer some money now...:)

Last edited:

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
JMR - It not quite a simple an issue as you propose.

In the end China is pushing hard in a whole lot of areas and it has got to expect some push back. The democratic world in general and the USA in particular are not going to sit back and let a couple of dictators like Putin and Xi take over what they want..... I hope

As for analysis of disease and disease treatment from a couple of individual cases in officials I will leave that up to you if you want to draw any conclusions from that limited data

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hey, what's this? Those damn Putin Lovers at Amnesty International are now telling us what many "disinformation" sources have stated since the very start:

-Uwe-

Reactions: JMR

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Hey, what's this? Those damn Putin Lovers at Amnesty International are now telling us what many "disinformation" sources have stated since the very start:

-Uwe-

Oksana Pokalchuk, head of Amnesty International Ukraine, said in a Facebook post late Friday that the report “became a tool of Russian propaganda.” Pokalchuk said she decided to leave due to disagreement on values with the leadership of Amnesty International.

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
Surprise ... Surprise ..... war is messy. If you're fighting an invasion force sometimes you have little choice on where you base yourself.

Also its not as if basing yourself in a school or hospital or residential area does you any good against a Russian approach of just destroy every city, town or village in order to liberate it.

In the end if your trying to defend a city you have to be there do you not ?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Surprise ... Surprise ..... war is messy.
Yes, of course it's messy. But if you hide your tanks and artillery amongst apartment blocks and shopping centers, then those places become legitimate targets and you can't whine when they get hit.

-Uwe-

• Agree

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
I don't hear to much "whine" from the Ukrainians considering its their country that's been invaded. You expect them to have the odd complaint :)

The Ukraine has been evacuating all towns in the combat zones to avoid this sort of issue and civilian casualties as best they can anyway. And its not as if the presence of civilians has stopped the Russians shelling and bombing anything they want to also to try to spread terror in the population

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
I don't hear to much "whine" from the Ukrainians considering its their country that's been invaded. You expect them to have the odd complaint :)

The Ukraine has been evacuating all towns in the combat zones to avoid this sort of issue and civilian casualties as best they can anyway. And its not as if the presence of civilians has stopped the Russians shelling and bombing anything they want to also to try to spread terror in the population
oh , i hear Zdrelensky's every moan... ( pun intended, ZDRelensky sounds in my language like a homeless dirty raggety drunk old man ) L:)

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
Just a hypothetical - what do you think Putin would do if 300 thousand Finns had started invading Russia to take back St Petersburg for the Finnish empire ?

I think you would hear his complaints and he would have no problem striking back into the Finnish homeland

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Tjey won t , they lack the resolve to do such thing

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
They fought hard in "The winter war" and made the Ruskis lives very difficult, it took Stalin a disproportionate amount of effort to overcome them

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
It was a question to highlight some of the inconsistencies in thinking and responses if you reverse the situation. I don't think the Finns are that silly as to try to recreate their old historical empire unlike Putin and its not possible in a modern Western democracy in any case.

Its also to late for Putin to invade Finland without engaging directly with NATO which I am sure has upset his planned next steps which were to follow his 7 day action in Ukraine which has turned into how many years will it be ?

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
Unless someone blows his brains out, it will be a decade long meat grinder.

morris39

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=395084
It was a question to highlight some of the inconsistencies in thinking and responses if you reverse the situation. I don't think the Finns are that silly as to try to recreate their old historical empire unlike Putin and its not possible in a modern Western democracy in any case.

Its also to late for Putin to invade Finland without engaging directly with NATO which I am sure has upset his planned next steps which were to follow his 7 day action in Ukraine which has turned into how many years will it be ?
Who in the world would want Finland? Ah maybe those who lack territory like Russia.
I enjoy your posts.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
or Sweden only country where the clouds are interesting

RGH0

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=433612
Been a bit slow at this bar table lately.

Y'all lost interest on your mate Putins special military operation in Romania?

A bit of comparative analysis looking a little more broadly than Fox news

Lets look at the Russian propaganda

versus the Ukraine propaganda

neither particularly convincing but the the Ukraine stuff is at least more entertaining IMHO :)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
neither particularly convincing
Particularly the Ukraine one, with scattered scenes of military things on frozen, snow-covered ground. Hello? It's August.

-Uwe-

• Haha