Microwave oven in my Mk4

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Hey guys , seeing how many newer modern cars come loaded with anything from TPMS , Microphones, full LED , this , that, cameras 360 , whatsapp, instagram , youtube , gps , government trackers, massage seats, spa , sauna, moon roof, sunroof, space shuttle links and lots and lots of unuseful ( or just use it once and that's it 1000 dollars feature at new car price ) , i am thinking of retrofitting a microwave oven in my Golf 4 which should respond to diagnosis, have a remote timer function , would like to control it via wifi and if possible needs to be wired into the Kline to announce me when i run out of popcorn. Thanks for any ideas on how to proceed .

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
I've always enjoyed the humor of Romanians!!! My extremely sexist suggestion is that a far easy solution that meets ALL design criteria is to substitute your current life-time partner for said microwave oven.

Of course, my answer has the important subsequent requirement for good routine maintenance - but I assume that this is already a procedure that Romanians practice!

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
I've always enjoyed the humor of Romanians!!! My extremely sexist suggestion is that a far easy solution that meets ALL design criteria is to substitute your current life-time partner for said microwave oven.

Of course, my answer has the important subsequent requirement for good routine maintenance - but I assume that this is already a procedure that Romanians practice!
she only responds to CAN line lately, the kids are shortcircuiting her Kline constantly so no dice on that swap . :)

• Haha
Reactions: Uwe
Back