GOP-funded Maricopa county recount affirms Trump loss

dieseldub

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=28764
And, not only does it affirm Trump's defeat, they actually say their recount shows Trump lost by a wider margin than the official results stated.

Bigger question, will those who believe in the Trump lie about election fraud eventually come around to reality? Or is the grift going to continue while his campaign attempts to milk even more money out of followers? Will the extremists come to reality and back off? Or will they further down that path that it was stolen from their lone savior--Trump--and that no one who talks ill of him is not to be trusted?

Trump claimed widespread fraud happened in 2016--the election he won. Why did anyone buy his near identical claims about 2020? Claiming election fraud was Trump's name of the game before even a single vote was counted--including in 2016. Trump had telegraphed his intentions months in advance of the 2020 election, possibly realizing that the data was not looking very favorable to him and his best chance might be to contest the results in a way that has never been done before.

The only fraud was the claim that there was any substantial amount of it in the first place.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
@dieseldub: Hi. Interesting post - thanks

Hmm...... I'm certainly not a Trump fan - but I wonder if ANY amount of recounts, or ANY other "reputable" evidence about your country's 2020 elections is actually useful in this post-election period.

You are closer to the public mood up-there than me - but it seems from my reading of stuff that this question has already been answered for a very large proportion of both the American proletariat and of the bourgeoisie (forgive my impudence in using these detestable Marxist terms to describe your community ;)).

Do these exercises actually achieve anything of substance given that the die-hard on either side of the political divide probably won't change their view? Is there still a sizable number of folk in your community that can be swayed by such evidence? Does it matter now what the truth is about Mr Trump's 2020 election claims - history will make it's own decision ?

Don

Fred's Imports

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=16454
You are closer to the public mood up-there than me - (forgive my indulgence in using these detestable Marxist terms to describe your community ;)).

Don
You should be worried about your own detestable government for what is going on in Melbourne, weekly protests turned daily now.

If you only there was a way to stop this nonsense!

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
You should be worried about your own detestable government for what is going on in Melbourne, weekly protests turned daily now.

@Fred's Imports: Yes, fair-comment - but I don't believe that I used the word "detestable" to refer to your governments (either past, or present)!! If you read my post again, I believe that the term "detestable" was used (tongue in cheek) as a plea for the reader's forgiveness for my using Marxist language to describe a community in a country where such philosophy is generally not welcomed.

I wasn't attempting to point a finger of blame at any particular country's governments, or their societies - ALL of our communities are prone to "fringe element" groups. Although in the case of your politics, the views appear (to me, at least) to be very much "mainstream".

I most certainly don't agree with the protestors in Melbourne and I utterly detest their use of our Shrine of Remembrance (which is our monument to fallen soldiers) as the platform for expressing their views - and of course their use of violence against others in our community (i.e. police) is inexcusable. However, I actually encourage differing views because it is a necessary part of a healthy society!

So, in a perverse, but very necessary way - the type of activities that are happening both here and in your part of the planet are a necessary part of our democratic freedoms (albeit the manner in which those activities are expressed are not) .

If you only there was a way to stop this nonsense!
hmm.......... isn't interesting that we don't see this type of behavior in the world's largest society - which has 1.4 Billion souls? If this is the only answer to your question - perhaps having the problem is much better than having the cure ;) ?

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Spend 3 hours going over the report like some of us have.
Quick summary:
* Maricopa County claimed there were no duplicate mail-in ballots when in fact there were more duplicate ballots than those required to change the outcome in the Presidential race; over than 17,000 of them.
* The County lied about their election management system never being connected to the Internet.
* One or more people intentionally destroyed security logs.
* The election in the county for Federal offices (including President) was not conducted in accordance Federal election laws.

Bottom line: If laws were actually adhered to, the results in Maricopa County should never have been certified, nor should the new "count" be.

But the clear reality is that laws do not matter at all anymore, and haven't for quite some time.

-Uwe-

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
But the clear reality is that laws do not matter at all anymore, and haven't for quite some time.
Nope, nope, nope, aaaand nope.

hmm.........With the deepest respect for both your views - I'm reminded of the principle of "superposition". Maybe the stumbling-block here is exactly the same as the "measurement problem" in quantum mechanics?

Maybe the REAL TRUTH about your 2020 election results is that the Trump fraud accusations are both proven and not-proven at the same time - and it's only when someone actually analyses the results that either truth becomes manifest (i.e. decoherence happens)?

If this is an acceptable explanation to describe how all matter exists in our universe - why can't it be equally true for the far more contentious and more complex problem of the Trump accusations?

Or maybe the answer is that it's better not to open the box in which Mr Schrödinger's feline friend is housed and to see if the cat is either dead, or alive - because it no longer serves a useful purpose ?

Don

schrodinger%27s%20cat.jpg

Last edited:

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
Ah, uhmmmm :

Last edited:

Fred's Imports

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=16454
If HR1 or HR4 passes state audits would not be allowed.

This is a pivotal year, not just here but worldwide.

Now is the time to ask questions.

Fred's Imports

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=16454
Exactly.

Like him or hate him orange man bad showed us in hindsight that current events had been coming all along, his unplanned presidency was a blessing in disguise for me.

Look around people, everyone here and around the world, ask questions, lots of questions, nothing is as it seems.

Protests around the world except here in the USA, I wonder why?

• Agree
Reactions: Uwe