O2 and FT

pouliotk2441

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=292557
Hey guys, I’m not sure if this is the correct spot but it seemed the most fitting. Have a ‘12 C7 A6, 3.0t with a HEX cable/UDS so I’m using advanced measuring. All the videos and posts I find are just using measuring blocks and with all the options for the things I need to log, it’s getting a little frustrating. I need to log both front and rear O2 voltages and short term/long term fuel trims… I’ve tried multiple different options for each and none of the values make sense so I’m looking to find exactly what I need to select to log all four O2 voltages and the LTFT/STFT by going through basic settings-> advanced measuring-> etc

pouliotk2441

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=292557
Disregard basic settings.. was just walking around the house and realized I wrote that. Advanced measuring blocks***

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
All the videos and posts I find are just using measuring blocks
Well then those are for pre-UDS ECUs. ;)

I need to log both front and rear O2 voltages and short term/long term fuel trims…
Type oxygen sensor or Lambda probe into the search/filter box in Advanced Measuring Values selection dialog and you will find the sensor data you're looking for. Unfortunately, the terminology they used for these things isn't terribly consistent.

Type mixture and you will find both short term and long term adaptation values (aka trims) for both banks.

-Uwe-