2013 Audi S4 No Start

Phonicsmonkey89

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346384
Hey guys, just getting back, gave the security access 20103 a try this morning and still denied. Gave error 35: Incorrect Key.

Again thanks for taking the time out of your guys days to help, really appreciated! I'd love to get this last bit figured out and be able to deliver the vehicle but I also understand I'm not the dealer and can't solve everything thrown my way hah

Phonicsmonkey89

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346384
Bumping to see if anyone has got any other ideas before I throw in the towel lol

Phonicsmonkey89

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346384
Local dealer had a spot for monday open so I bite the bullet and sent her over. I'll keep this updated with what happens in hopes to aid someone in the future, or if for nothing else others could gain something from this, I sure have, Thanks again guys! cheers

Reactions: Uwe

Phonicsmonkey89

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346384
Dealer got it in early and said its not related to coding or apart of their new ECU test plan, tech said most likely fault in wiring to DSG or mech unit itself ... shit haha Hopefully I can get it towed back and inspect wiring, although I would think unlikely because that particular park/neutral message is only carried on CAN lines if I'm correct.

Phonicsmonkey89

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346384
Hey guys, got the car back and will try and pick away at it when I've got the time. Anyone have some insight on enabling criteria for IDE00963 - Trans range switch basic setting? Was thinking now with ECU correctly coded I may need to perform this in order to get it to crank. I know parking brake must be set, it states "Running" in the status bar for 10-15 seconds then states "aborted for safety reasons" and throws a P1724 - Starter interlock DTC. Was wondering if I'm missing something, I can see the cluster change from P > D when performing the basic setting, not sure if I had to follow it or not, any help would be appreciated!

Back