Audi B8.5 S4 DSG Clutch Adaption Process

Yukoncole

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=434089
Hello,

Looking for feedback on what the current release shows in regards to a message when the Clutch Adaption process in complete. I have read you need to drive 1-3 hours, drive in 5th gear for 20 mins and then 6th gear for 25mins and will see multiple changes in status throughout, I currently have the messages on both Clutch 1 and 2 of the following...

IDE04288-ENG101799 Adaptation status of the engagement point of clutch 1-Param to DOP Engagement point adapted with synchronizing procedure
IDE04289-ENG101799 Adaptation status of the engagement point of clutch 2-Param to DOP Engagement point adapted with synchronizing procedure

Does this mean its complete or ready?

Thanks!! :)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Looking for feedback on what the current release shows
The current release, as with all versions of VCDS, shows what the car tells it to. ;)

Does this mean its complete or ready?
It certainly sounds like it does. What did they show before you did the driving?

-Uwe-

Yukoncole

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=434089
The current release, as with all versions of VCDS, shows what the car tells it to. ;)

It certainly sounds like it does. What did they show before you did the driving?

-Uwe-
I did not check it prior to any driving, all online directions I found said it would step through multiple messages and take a lot more driving drive.

Back