B189CF0 - error remove

Szymon_Zy

Unverified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
Hello

Does vcds allow removal of error code B189CF0 from central electric module?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
"Crash Shut-Down: Active"...

Impossible to say without more context, preferably in the form of a complete Auto-Scan. However, since you posted this in the Pre-Sales Support section, I'm going to assume that's not feasible.

-Uwe-

Szymon_Zy

Unverified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/IP
I have obdeleven and wanted to buy vcds to remeve it, but it is not worth to buy vcds to get rid of that as car is running and it is unsure

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
it is not worth to buy vcds to get rid of that as car is running and it is unsure
You don't even say what car you have, what model year it is, what engine it has, .... without knowing even that basic information it's really impossible to say anything about what is possible.

Not all cars, all years, etc. have the same CECM or BCM (hardware and software vary) so knowing all that information I mention makes your question impossible to answer.

Maybe there is someone near to you with a legal copy of VCDS who could do an Auto-Scan for you so we would be able to help?

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
Greetings from the US Szymon, as you "grow" in the complexity of your repairs (on Audi / VW), you will want / need the VCDS. And..... the support that comes with it! Just hang around this forum for a while and you will see what I mean.
Wszystkiego najlepszego (All the best).

Last edited: