Golf plus towbar coding

nickgl6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=30752
hi , i am new to vcds but have just installed a 13 pin ecs towbar wiring kit to my golf plus 2014 2.0 tdi and just wondered if coding was easy with vcds or better with a dealer

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hi and welcome.

Please post an Auto-Scan so people can see how the vehicle is equipped and configured.

-Uwe-

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
@nickgl6 :.......and tell us what part of this fragile blue planet you are from (or more specifically, tell us the country where the car is driven) because it can determine the status of some of the software switches - please!

Don

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
tell us what part of this fragile blue planet you are from
Hah; I missed the fact that @nickgl6 joined the forum very early on, before the registration form required a location, and even before I started putting them in manually. I've fixed that now. :)

-Uwe-

nickgl6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=30752
Hah; I missed the fact that @nickgl6 joined the forum very early on, before the registration form required a location, and even before I started putting them in manually. I've fixed that now. :)

-Uwe-

nickgl6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=30752
hi thanks for replying , i have now worked out how to code the towbar and all works fine , for the record i am from the county of gloucestershire England
nick