What Ross-Tech level needed for 2007 VW Beetle 09G 6A transmission filter service or valve body replacement?

JDubya253

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=446425
What dongle and Ross-Tech software level do I need for performing transmission fluid and filter service and possibly the valve body replacement for a 2007 VW Beetle with 09G 6 speed automatic transmission?

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
HI, fortunately you only have one choice regarding software , and that is the latest version on the home / landing page........BTW, all updates are Free! And, this forum for support is also no charge! . Regarding the dongle, it sounds like you are a pretty serious enthusiast / wrench / DIY'er . IMO, I would get the Hex-Net wireless dongle although it can also be used as a hard-wired (to your laptop, it comes with a cable also) dongle as well. One visit you don't have to make to the dealer and your investment is paid for! I highly recommend

I'm sure someone from Sales will join in and give you more information.

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
What dongle and Ross-Tech software level do I need for performing transmission fluid and filter service and possibly the valve body replacement for a 2007 VW Beetle with 09G 6 speed automatic transmission?
Hi,

All of our VCDS products support your 2007 Beetle. On a budget, I recommend you consider our low cost wired, USB, Windows based HEX-V2 Enthusiast. Prices start at $199

Want to get away from wires and go wireless or want to use your phone when you are on the road? Consider the HEX-NET Enthusiast. The HN Enthusiast is USB wired and also is a wireless device for use with the Windows based VCDS software. It also includes, embedded inside, our VCDS-Mobile software that lets the HEX-NET talk via WiFi to any device that has WiFi and a web browser - like your phone. Price is $449.

All of our VCDS software is compatible with your Beetle.

JDubya253

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=446425
My forum membership still has not been verified. It has been a very long time.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
My forum membership still has not been verified. It has been a very long time.
We are not able to check every new order that comes in to see it it might make some pre-existing forum member eligible for Verified status. So if a person joins the forum and becomes a customer later, they have bring this to our attention. Since you've done that now...

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-