[1.6 cr CAY] Minimum deviation quantity / Kleinstmengenadaption: Procedure

WebCF

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=166818
Hi,

I use latest VCDS release and wanted to reset the min deviation qty. in an 03L 906 023 DN. Basic Settings -> IDE06141 is for that.

I made this for years via ODISS and I believe, that with ODISS, I dont had to hit the brake and accelerator pedal all the time. But via VCDS (or even VCP) I have to.

Is this correct?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I made this for years via ODISS and I believe, that with ODISS, I dont had to hit the brake and accelerator pedal all the time. But via VCDS (or even VCP) I have to.
If there is a requirement such as hitting the brakes and the accelerator, it is imposed by the ECU and I can't think if any reason why it would be different using one scan tool than another.

-Uwe-

WebCF

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=166818
Thats just what I thought as well. Since you are familiar with the procedure (At least I hope so :) ): Some persons in the world wide web wrote, that such basic setting need a login. I did not. Does VCDS that automagically while starting the basic setting or is no login required (especially for this basic setting)?

Can someone say if the ECU stops this basic setting after a maximum amount of time if it wasnt successful yet?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Since you are familiar with the procedure (At least I hope so :) )
No, I am not. We don't have 1.6l TDIs on this side of the pond.

-Uwe-

WebCF

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=166818
Ok, the solutions of this mystery: The PCR2.1 allows IDE-06141 with and WITHOUT login. Without login, the procedure is different and would simply not end. without login one have to permanently press brake and accelerator pedals down.

With login the procedure is different and after some minutes done (without pressing anything - the pedal procedure is different, too). Interesting, that the ECU allows this basic setting without previous login.

Solved :)