Access key

unhappyflyingspur

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346861
Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone can give me insight as to why my Access Key either ( times out during Adaptation in the Level control module) or on the next attempt it will state( invalid key).
The invalid key is a constant error more often.......codes are 35,36,or 37

The vehicle is a 07 Flying Spur.

This has been an issue for me sense day one with my VCDS. First week i had unit I called customer support for assistance and they were very helpful but problem continued. But I had to go away for a year, the second year I tried one and same issue so i stopped with the apptemted repair. I did not want to add to my frustration after my tour. Now i just want to fix the car and sell it because i havent driven it in so long.

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Would be really helpful if you could post a full unedited VCDS Auto-Scan.

Reactions: Uwe

unhappyflyingspur

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=346861
Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone can give me insight as to why my Access Key either ( times out during Adaptation in the Level control module) or on the next attempt it will state( invalid key).
The invalid key is a constant error more often.......codes are 35,36,or 37

The vehicle is a 07 Flying Spur.

This has been an issue for me sense day one with my VCDS. First week i had unit I called customer support for assistance and they were very helpful but problem continued. But I had to go away for a year, the second year I tried one and same issue so i stopped with the apptemted repair. I did not want to add to my frustration after my tour. Now i just want to fix the car and sell it because i havent driven it in so long.

Back