Wanted: Bentley Continental Frame measurements

Tosh

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=435509
Hi All

I traded my SL55 for a 2015 Bentley Continental GTC that was involved in a collision. I sent it to my body guy and he checked his system and doesn't have the Bentley frame specs.

Can someone please share I am willing to a few bucks if need be. Anyoje withba Cellete or Car-o-liner would have the specs for the front top and bottom

Thanks

DrPeter

Ross-Tech Employee
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Hello,

There is a website for the Official Factory Repair Information for these vehicles.
Use this link: erWin - Bentley

With the VIN, you can typically get the Body Repair manuals where the manufacture will have all the recommended procedures for the repair of the vehicle, including measurements, where to cut and weld, etc

I used the one for the Audi Allroad I bought that was hit in the front.

Before:
nRo4o9C.jpg
After:
WjLPFF4.jpg

Hope this helps,

drpeter

Tosh

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=435509
Thank you much. I tried accessing this right now and it requires a login and password. Any idea?

Thanks in advance

DrPeter

Ross-Tech Employee
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Hi there...

I failed to mention in the previous post that, yes.. this is a website where you do have to 'Register' for access ....

... and then you will need to pay for the subscription you want.

One day -- $35.00
- Personally, I believe this is a very small price to pay for unlimited Factory Repair information (24 hours) and the ability to download and print this information and that is considering the initial cost of these vehicles and how much a dealer would charge for service/repair of said vehicle.

Again, hope this helps,

drpeter

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
...and the ability to download and print this information...
That seems to be something that many people don't realise - you don't keep paying the subscription, you go there once download EVERYTHING about your vehicle as pdf files and save them to your local hard drive or NAS drive. So you only need to pay $35 once.

DrPeter

Ross-Tech Employee
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
That seems to be something that many people don't realise - you don't keep paying the subscription, you go there once download EVERYTHING about your vehicle as pdf files and save them to your local hard drive or NAS drive. So you only need to pay $35 once.

Right and make sure that you have a case of Mt.Dew or a few gallons of coffee to stay alert for that 24 hours! There is a ton of information, would be a shame to miss any of it. ;)

drpeter

Back