Introduction /w Non broken Audi A6

Exie

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=162093
Hi Folks,

It suggested this forum is for introductions, so I thought I would post here first.

I've been familiar with Ross-tech for many years, but relied on workshops to supply VCDS when I've made changes and adjustments.

With my new car, I thought it was overdue I invested in my own cable. There are minor things like the start/stop I wanted to configure, but for the most part the car has been fantastic and its not broken (as far as I can tell).

My first scan had a few minor intermittent faults recorded such as one of the HVAC vents, TPMS and battery level, but nothing significant.

I hope to use VCDS to get into some of the monitoring capability and see if I can see some of the IAT, EGT and boost pressure. Not that there is any problem, but it may help me understand the value of changing the intercooler things.

Thanks to Ross-tech for super fast shipping and making a great product.

Reactions: Uwe

iichel

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=284912
Hello and welcome. Always good to see non-broken cars. For your own convenience it's a good idea to have a backup scan of your codings and adaptations. And well, hope nothing breaks too soon :)