Interface Upgrade

Nep

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=92461
Dear Sirs,
I can be classified as an enthusiastic customer and I have a HEX + CAN interface acquired over ten years ago. I have two questions for you because I am interested in purchasing a new HEX-NET interface. The first is to obtain confirmation that my current HEX-CAN can be used in the interface update program. The second is whether the new interface can be sent to me in Brazil with a declared value only for the cost of the hardware involved, that is, only the cable itself. If the full value of the product is declared, it will be unfeasible for me to upgrade because shipping by courier pays 100% of the value quoted. Anyway, I don't earn in dollars.
My best regards
Newton

Ashields

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=325834
Hello

The Hex-can type appears to be able to be traded in https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/rethex/ "The only interfaces eligible for trade have the following names: KEY-COM, KEY-USB, KII-USB, HEX-COM, HEX-USB, Micro-CAN, and HEX+CAN"

As for customs value that will be up to Ross tech to answer. However normally a "Customs Invoice" refers to the price paid So I imagine it would reflect the upgrade price you pay.

Andrew

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
confirmation that my current HEX-CAN can be used in the interface update program.
Since you're the registered user of that HEX+CAN, yes, confirmed.
The second is whether the new interface can be sent to me in Brazil with a declared value only for the cost of the hardware involved, that is, only the cable itself.
No, we cannot falsify customs documents.

-Uwe-

Detlef Trapp

VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56993
Dear Sirs,
I can be classified as an enthusiastic customer and I have a HEX + CAN interface acquired over ten years ago. I have two questions for you because I am interested in purchasing a new HEX-NET interface. The first is to obtain confirmation that my current HEX-CAN can be used in the interface update program. The second is whether the new interface can be sent to me in Brazil with a declared value only for the cost of the hardware involved, that is, only the cable itself. If the full value of the product is declared, it will be unfeasible for me to upgrade because shipping by courier pays 100% of the value quoted. Anyway, I don't earn in dollars.
My best regards
Newton

Dear Newton, we have professional HEX-V2 interfaces (no VIN limits) in stock in Brasil, please see