Wake up dashboard audi a3 8P

lionelcorbie80

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=90779 (NRRT)
Hello, I'm looking for the wake up frame of an AUDI A3, 8P counter, indeed, I recovered the pinouts of the dashboard on ELSAWIN for the connection, I have the tool to sniff the CAN network, which allowed me to find an ID and the datas which would be the following: ID: 0X575, DLC 4, and data 07 00 00 00 00 00, or 00 00 00 00 00, I send all this to the CAN via the pinouts which are fine, but the counter remains off, moreover, I confirm that having carried out the CAN alarm clock by connecting it to the + (12 volts), the connector is a 32 pin blue colour would I have made a mistake ? An omission?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

lionelcorbie80

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=90779 (NRRT)
Hello, no one to help me wake up this recalcitrant meter? Help would be welcome? I have explored the technical data, but nothing apart from the wiring which is fine, I have the necessary tools to receive the frames coming from the meter, but after having carried out about ten tests, nothing in what I have been able to try seems to want to start it up? An idea or a solution? The meter is that of an AUDI A3 8P, reference 08P0920931. A little help would be welcome. Thank you to those who will be willing to give me some charitable help.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)