mars2

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=263452
HI,

Today I update my hex- net to last version. Try to log with my iPhone 6
now when I choose the items I want to log like: RPM, ........ when I press start their is no name (just some number code) and the value are N/A

This morning it was working great with older firmware. It was a very old firmware maybe 4 year old

I have a T6 TSI maybe it's not supported in te last update?
If I connect with the cable to my PC every thing work like it should when logging I have name's of what I log and value.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
It sounds like you are trying to log something with VCDS-Mobile. Please post an Auto-Scan made with VCDS-Mobile so we can see what VCDS-Mobile knows about your car or what might be missing.

-Uwe-

mars2

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=263452
Very late reply from me been only using it with cable and PC but now I want to log again with VCDS mobile and still not working
Can't do autoscan on VCDS mobile. It crash every time I try.
Autoscan start, go through engine then at Auto trans say's " can't check ASAM in AP mode" "unable to reach server"
I click "continue anyway". Then it crash every time and go back to first page when you Open VCDS !!!

When I try to log if I choose engine rpm , charge press... when i click submit i get log of totally other adresse's than the one I want to log with no name just a number and all say's N/A

Shaun

Ross-Tech Employee
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Try [Options] -> [Clear Dataset Cache] it might be the measuring values have changed since the old dataset you started with.

mars2

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=263452
Thank's that worked great!!! Now all fine i can log with VCDS mobile.