Hi pls healp

eng.mfr

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=317341
Hi all I'm have seat leon 5f not led lights iwant activate us mode lights how and if I can do phase oppostion in turn signal pls the car 5F but not led halogen light

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Hi all I'm have seat leon 5f not led lights iwant activate us mode lights how and if I can do phase oppostion in turn signal pls the car 5F but not led halogen light
@eng.mfr: Hi. I assume that the "seat leon" mentioned in your post above is the same seat leon that you have referenced through-out your previous 17 x posts on this forum.

If so, then based on your historic information (I note that the BCM on your auto-scan indicates that the car has halogen headlight fittings) and more importantly, because you say "not led lights" above - I would suggest caution regarding "us mode lights" on a RoW MQB model car with incandescent turn-signal lamps.

As I'm sure that you will find if you Google the tweak, the problem with applying this tweak to non- NAR cars is that the lamp base on the turn signal lamps has a lowered power rating because they are only designed to operate at what's known as a 50% duty cycle (Google the term). This lowered rating is because turn-signal lamps are illuminated for only half the time that they operate (because they blink). If you force the lamp to illuminate for 100% of the time (in DRL mode), the lamp base can (and does) overheat and melt. So the US mode tweak is a definite no-no (alas)!!

As for your inquiry for "phase opposition in turn signal" - try this on the BCM by first entering the security code 34147:
  • Left-side turn signal lamp: access ENG116936-ENG115876-Leuchte 0 BLK VL B36-Lichtfunktion A 0. ONLY if the setting is Blinken links Hellphase, change to Blinken link Dunkelphase.
  • Right-side turn signal lamp: access ENG116937-ENG115895-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion A 1. ONLY if the setting is Blinken rechts Hellphase, change to Blinken rechts Dunkelphase.
Don