Sticky How to get Verified

Fuzk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=103589
Please post a photo of the label on your HEX-CAN cable.

There certainly should be. It should start with "HC49" followed by four more numbers.

-Uwe-
My mistake. It did have a HC49- number, I just didn't realize that it was what I was looking for. :o

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
My mistake. It did have a HC49- number, I just didn't realize that it was what I was looking for. :o
hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

autocar17

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=396783
Newbie here, hope to get help from others.

Thanks

ryannza

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=490850
Hi Forum,

I have to acknowledge the impeccable service I have received from Ross-Tech from pre to post purchase.

The response for my queries and such conclusive info made me feel very assured that I have purchased a good quality product,
and indeed a high quality product was received once I bit the bullet

Thank you

vwaudivcds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=248246 (NRRT)
Newbie here (but cable owner for a long time).. VW & Audi cars in the past, future will probably be more audis .. god help my wallet

Last edited:
Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Newbie here (but cable owner for a long time)
Since 2015 or thereabouts? Please see the first post in this thread. You're in category 2) and have one of our older interfaces...

-Uwe-

vwaudivcds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=248246 (NRRT)
Since 2015 or thereabouts? Please see the first post in this thread. You're in category 2) and have one of our older interfaces...
indeed. 2015. form submitted with short & long code.. thanks!

robst

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=496972
Hi,

Any chance I can get my account verified? Registered for forum when I bought device and just today got the transfer of ownership and upgrade completed.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Registered for forum when I bought device and just today got the transfer of ownership and upgrade completed.
hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

Taha

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=247509
If your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:

1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please e-mail us (Sales@Ross-Tech.com) and we'll look into it.

2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
  • If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
  • If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
  • If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.

4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one. :thanks:

-Uwe-
Hi, thanks for the explanation...I have an original Ross-Tech product (bought in Germany in 2018) and I have already provide the license-Number my VCDS and I get am email from you (account you registered at Ross-Tech Forums has now been approved. You may now visit our site as a registered member.) ..but I can see my status as a new user...
What should I do to verify my account..

Thanks in Advance...

Taha

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
What should I do to verify my account..
You need to register your VCDS interface with us as explained in section 2) of the post you quoted.

-Uwe-

jMart

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=496953
I’m in the phone book! I’m somebody now.

• Haha
Reactions: Uwe

Taha

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=247509
You need to register your VCDS interface with us as explained in section 2) of the post you quoted.

-Uwe-
Thanks...I have done it as in section 2 und got an Email (
Thanks for registering! Your information has been added to our customer
file for Tech Support purposes.)

Is my account now verified...because I still see it as a new member und not as verified...

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Is my account now verified...because I still see it as a new member und not as verified...
It is now. Some manual intervention was required. ;)

-Uwe-

equijano

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=90020
I just get my registration , update my profile can I get verified status? if you need anything else sure to help

gernster

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=491801
Hi guys, I joined the forum years ago but only recently purchased a full unlimited VIN version of VCDS from Gendan Automotive in the UK.

Ive added my serial number into my profile now, so wondered if an admin could review my account as I have a problem with a Polo and would like to ask for some advice in the correct forum.

Many Thanks

Andy

gernster

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=491801
also just amended my forum email address so it matches the one I registered by vcds copy with too.

Back