Sticky How to get Verified

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I registered my vcds lite but it's still not doing what my normal vcds should do. How do I get it fixed.
I cannot find anything in our customer records under the e-mail address you used to join the forum. DId you use a different e-mail address?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I would like top know why Mr Uwe considers that a second hand version of VCDS is not eligible for support.
Because providing support costs money and we are not in a position to provide support to an endless stream of 2nd, 3rd, and nth-hand owners forever.

-Uwe-

danko33

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN/IP
hello
i ve bought a VCDS here and my status is not verifed, where can i enter my serial number? thx

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
hello
i ve bought a VCDS here and my status is not verifed, where can i enter my serial number? thx
Send me a PM (or more precisely with this forum software, start a Conversation with me).

-Uwe-

Hallaise

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=409563
If your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:

1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please PM me and I'll look into it.

2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
  • If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
  • If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
  • If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.

4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one. :thanks:

-Uwe-
i have submitet all

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
i have submitet all
No, the interface you provided a serial number from has not been registered. Please re-read the first post of this thread.

-Uwe-

szymek

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=414515
Hi

I'm new to the forum ... How to get verified account?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

szymek

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=414515
Yes you are right..
Thank you.

Reactions: Uwe

SpoolinFool

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=422106
I've been waiting to get verified myself. I joined prior to having VCDS but have since purchased the cable and registered it. I updated my profile to reflect this but still no love .... can you help me out?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I've been waiting to get verified myself. I joined prior to having VCDS but have since purchased the cable and registered it. I updated my profile to reflect this but still no love .... can you help me out?

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

SpoolinFool

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=422106
Much appreciated!

mick2444

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=414663
Hello , i registered my new cable from Gendan uk 2 days ago and read most of the post about verification, still cant do it any help welcome ,thanks Mike I just realized i should have asked this question in the top post, apologies

Last edited:

Robert-VW

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=423656
@Uwe I have sent you PM.
Can you sort out my verification, please?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I cannot find an interface registered under the e-mail address you used to join the forum. Moreover, the serial number you provided when you joined the forum has still not been registered. Please see the first post in the sticky thread at the top of this section:

-Uwe-

mick2444

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=414663
Uwe, i finaly completed registration, can you verify me thanks

Reactions: Uwe

Ricki

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
H11-2H
Hello Uwe I buy VCDS ®️ but I can't post because says:Your registration is currently under review. During this process you will not be able to create a thread. Verification is processed by a human and may take up to one business day.i don't know what want ross tech

Back