How to get Verified

boostboy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
Hey I sent an email earlier with the screenshot, let me know If anything else is needed. Don't got nothin to hide, just a man trying to get some support from the VCDS fam. I'm very active on audizine as well

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

ivorocio

Reaction score
Hi
Yes you were right, i received an email that i am registered not verified.( ivorocio, the account you registered at Ross-Tech Forums has now been approved. You may now visit our site as a registered member.) I will search the serial number and i will write you. Can i write you here or on this email

forum@ross-tech.com ?

BertDog

Verified VCDS-Lite User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=512002
My account was validated 7/26/2020 and I haven't been working on my kids Audi since then but just started back up and now I'm not verified. The message at the top of the forums says: Your registration is currently under review. During this process you will not be able to create a thread. Verification is processed by a human and may take up to one business day.

Is there some step I'm missing that I need to do?

I have VCDS-Lite that I bought directly from Ross-Tech.... just editted... maybe due to that I used a different email account for the purchase. I'll email sales@ross-tech.com per your note above for the last poster.

Last edited:

Dana

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
maybe due to that I used a different email account for the purchase.
Yeah, that was it. I located your customer file and changed your account from New User to Verified VCDS-Lite User. You should be good to go now.

BertDog

Verified VCDS-Lite User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=512002
Yeah, that was it. I located your customer file and changed your account from New User to Verified VCDS-Lite User. You should be good to go now.
Thanks! Wow that was as fast as me clicking to the main forum page and seeing the non-verified msg gone.