- Jan 29, 2014
- Reaction score
- VCDS Serial number
i have submitet allIf your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:
1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please PM me and I'll look into it.
2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.
- If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
- If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
- If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one.