HEX-NET: New update not possible

Mikon

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=334009
Dear All,

I tried to update my HEX-Net, but got always error message.
My Device:
HN1-012826
CB: 0.4526
FW: 0.256
CFB: 0.10
BL: 0.28
DS: 30000060

If I do the check for updates, I get the message that a new update of CB is available: 0.4529
After I choose to download of update(s), I always get the feedback Update Failed.

How do I do update:
1. Option -> I use Windows version of VCDS PCI 20.4.2 and do the update using VCDS Interface Config V2.252
2. Option -> I use web interface and try to update HEX-NET there
-> in both options I got the message Update Failed.

How should I try to proceed to get the latest update? Thank you!

p.s. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thx/Bgrds
Michael

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I don't see anything obviously wrong on this end.

At what point do you get "Update Failed"? Can you post a screen shot from VCIConfig please?

What kind of internet connection are you using?

-Uwe-

Mikon

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=334009
Hallo Uwe,

I don't know what has happened... but I tried today the update once more, and oh wonder :) everything is fine, I can do the update using VCDS Interface Config. No failure message more. HEX-Net is updated and works very good. Thank you!

p.s. I tried to update my device since middle/end November, unfortunately without success. I didn't have a time to post the problem, but yesterday it hasn't work. Now I didn't change nothing, I did the same procedure to do the screenshots for you, and it works :)
p.s.s. I use and used normal (cable) home internet connection and WiFi inside my flat using FritzBox. Internet provider in Germany is Kabel-BW (very old name) or Unitymedia (old name) or now Vodafone (actual name) -> but the same connection since 2009

Thx/Brgds
Michael

Reactions: Uwe