Transporter T5 2009 2.5 BNZ Accelerator pedal position sensor Operating status

Arek

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=390752
Hi and welcome Everyone,its my first post. Forgive any errors if present.
Have a wee problem with T5...
Operating status-Group 028 Accelerator pedal position sensor in BNZ engine when on Idle "1000" where 1 its a signal from G185 ( Idle switch ON, when G79 operating from 0.1-100% it changes to "0" ). Now..
Randomly, operating status changes to "1010" where the other "1" correspond to "Increase Idle speed", and engine ECU does that.

My question is : what may trigger this state, which components and where I can find info about it ?

My observation:
- Alternator operating like it should, no problem with loads etc, when operating status is 1000 and all electrical components active/under load nothing happening, no change to status
- When engine its started first time in the morning and not turned off/operating for x time, this issue not appearing. But just turn off and restart the engine ( at any point after first start ) after 30 sec or sooner status go to 1010 and Idle rises...sometimes status 1010 kicks in immediately after start.
- No A/C
- Atmospheric pressure working correctly ( been compared with other vehicle ) at sea level.
- Altitude status its not operating when 1010 its active
- EGR and DPF system its disabled in ECU (remapped )
- when move of with 1010 status and driving for a while ( random times ) Idle back to normal and status is 1000

Running out of ideas what causing this state...

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Arek

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=390752