Ibiza 6J - Pano Sunroof Retrofit - Coding Issue / Not Saving Coding J245

MIH11MI6

Pirate
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
Hi,

I have a 2010 Seat Ibiza 2.0TDI that i'm doing a full build on. I have retrofitted a Pano roof into the car (from a 6J), and wired up following ELSA Wiring diagrams.

I can see the supplementary component in the Central Electrics (J245/J878) part number 6R0 959 591. The coding is currently 0000003 and I am getting no response from the motor, switch doesn't work, motor doesn't move.

I have completed an autoscan on the vehicle, there are a lot of errors as the engine is currently out, but the central electrics all works okay and can see errors. AUTOSCAN BELOW

Please ignore the AWD errors, they are supposed to be there as doing a haldex conversion on the car :)

When I try to adjust the coding in the module it says coding accepted, but does not save the coding. I used the security access code 30734 which the central electrics happily accepts.

Any advice/ help or anyway to know the correct coding for the J245 module for this vehicle would be fantastic. I have tried the coding with a polo coding string but that is a fully opening roof so assumed that wouldn't work.

Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable here.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001