Skoda octavia 2014 ABS brakes fault

Libnik

Unverified
Reaction score
I factory reset my ABS brakes control unit and have this fault that i can't figure out.I but the long coding back in but i'm not 100% sure it's the right one becouse i was messing with it before the reset. This was all done with OBDeleven so i can't get(or i can't find) the original coding back the current one is the first one i could find. Then there was the problem with basic settings for the lateral, longitudinal, brake pressure and steering angle sensors i couldn't do any with OBDeleven.Then someone lend me VCDS and i did all the basic settings and cleard all the codes except one and i don't know if it could be becouse the coding is wrong or is it anything else. here's the full scan and advanced ID as it seems odd to me that the flash status is all 0 and the vin is also missing(read that on another thread i don't know if it even is suppost to be in there). Any help would be appreciated :) driving without ESC is not something i enjoy.

Here's the ful scan
Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable here
and the advanced ID
Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable here

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
then someone lend me VCDS
Someone lent you a clone/pirate copy of VCDS. If you want help in this forum, you must post data from a legitimate one.

-Uwe-