Status
Not open for further replies.

Icecop

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN/IP
Hello everyone, i just registered a few months before, everything was fine, i used my license code from vcds to have a verified profile, and today, when i tried to look for some help for coding an abs module i saw that i couldn't post anywhere. Can somebody help me please with this issue?Thanks
About module problem, i just have a car who doesn't have coding for the abs module and even a scan saved i don't have. If somebody can help me with the codes i will apreciate it. Down i have the label from the car.

Attachments

• skoda label.jpg
    skoda label.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 12

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Are you sure that license code was from a legitimate VCDS system?

Where did you buy it?

Please post a photo of the interface cable. :)

-Uwe-

Icecop

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN/IP
In the second photo is the shop from where i ordered date and how much i paid for it

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 50
  • 123459.jpg
    123459.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 53

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
That's a fake; a pirated copy; a "clone".

-Uwe-

Icecop

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN/IP
i paid almost 600 euros, and it works, on this money i don't think it's fake plus i bought it from an legal shop not from chinese website.

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
We are the creators of the tool. Do you suppose that we do not know our tools?

Do you really suppose that Uwe, the originator of VAG-COM and VCDS does not know his product?

Send the fake back and demand your money back. Further, call in the police. Your country has strong law concerning illegal device sales. We know it is an illegal fake unit. They cheated you.

A HEX-V2 from our European Distributors sells for around the same as you paid for the knock-off (for an unlimited VIN unit). Please see our distributor list for approved legitimate sellers.

Last edited:

Icecop

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN/IP
But how can i ask the money back if the product it works? How should i recognize an original interface cable than a fake one? The software is identical like what i see from your channels from youtube. Program is the same, i paid the same amount of money but you said is fake, i don't understand at all what i supose to do now.

Icecop

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN/IP
By the way, i can't see that list with european distributor list, it says page not found

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
By the way, i can't see that list with european distributor list, it says page not found
Fixed... it opens now.

But how can i ask the money back if the product it works? How should i recognize an original interface cable than a fake one? The software is identical like what i see from your channels from youtube. Program is the same, i paid the same amount of money but you said is fake, i don't understand at all what i supose to do now.

Tell the seller that we have identified the product he is selling as an illegal copy. Tell the seller you did not intend to buy illegal copies. Tell the seller that if he does not refund, you will take it to the authorities.

Program is the same? They sent you to our web site and told you to download VCDS for free from Ross-Tech? Or they supplied you with their hack of our software?

Sorry, but until you have a legit unit, you will have to find help on repairing your car elsewhere. We only support those who buy the legitimate licensed product here. We regret that you were mislead and paid dearly for an illegal product. That is not our problem. We empathize with your problem. We have recommended a course of action.

Icecop

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN/IP
they didn't sent me anywhere, the software was on a cd. So now you mean i should pay again 600 euros for another software wich is practical identical but is not original, original means those money are not in yours pokets, great guys. Thank you for nothing. I don't think you guys are better than those scamers.

Icecop

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN/IP
i'm just a customer, i paid the full price, is not my fault that yours software and hardware is so easy to be cracked, actually is so damn good cracked even i didn't imagine could be a fake version. The software is the latest version, my laptop is working like usual, the program runs perfect, i can't figure out what is original for you, like i said, if it is a fake, is so damn good like the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back