Audi s5 4.2 fsi CAUA camshaft position actuator

Lpg Wales

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=258026 (NRRT)
hi, i'm new in here...hope it is a right place to get help ....How to remove the camshaft ( N 205 ) ajuster solenoind also known as the camshaft B ( exhaust ) position actuator..i think that mine is disconnected and sone part is stuck in the cylinder head...
thanks in advance

Attachments

DrPeter

Ross-Tech Employee
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Hello,

So... that is interesting... Normally that all comes out in one complete unit.. weird?

I have a few ideas...

- One is to use a tapered 'pipe thread' tap of the correct dimensions and slowly twist it into the lower body/section of the N205 valve and when you fee you have a good bite on the part, pull it out. If necessary use a small slide puller.

- Another way is to use a "Blind Inner Bearing Puller".

Hope this helps,

drpeter

Lpg Wales

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=258026 (NRRT)
Hello,

So... that is interesting... Normally that all comes out in one complete unit.. weird?

I have a few ideas...

- One is to use a tapered 'pipe thread' tap of the correct dimensions and slowly twist it into the lower body/section of the N205 valve and when you fee you have a good bite on the part, pull it out. If necessary use a small slide puller.

- Another way is to use a "Blind Inner Bearing Puller".

Hope this helps,

drpeter
hi, thx for your advise...its out...

Lpg Wales

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=258026 (NRRT)
hi,does anybody know what resistance should be on this intake manifold flap bank 1 potentiometer ? it generate the error code P2008...thx in advance

Attachments