Audi S3 8V rear indicators

RyanL26

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=400766
http://instagr.am/p/CFw8j2qD1S1/
Hi guys, I was recently scrolling through Instagram when I seen someone had coded there rear S3 indicators I messaged the person and he said his mate done it through Vagcom, i have attached the video above. If anyone has the coding for this that would be great cheers.

sam1754

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=324989
Maybe I'm mistaking but he probably made interiror light flashing in Hellphase and exterior light in Dunkelphase in adaptations'menu?

RyanL26

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=400766
Maybe I'm mistaking but he probably made interiror light flashing in Hellphase and exterior light in Dunkelphase in adaptations'menu?
I’m not site mate, if you do a step by step instructions I can give it a try

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
@RyanL26: Hi. No offense, but I have a personal hate for hosting sites that compel the viewer to log-into their Apps to view a video!! So, I'm not sure what arrangement your wanting. However, if @sam1754 observation is correct, it doesn't sound like a difficult tweak!

I can't find any detailed information about your car - no auto-scan? Perhaps, I just haven't looked in the correct place - maybe?

Anyway, a good starting point might be to post-up an auto-scan and also provide a adaptation channel admap (in .CSV format) of the BCM. That way, we get an installed equipment context for the car and we get to see how the BCM has been factory coded!

Don
PS: all this assumes that your MY20 vehicle isn't SFD constrained!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Uwe

sam1754

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=324989
Oh yes, I didn't see it was a 2020's model. Pretty sure SFD will make it impossible directly with VCDS.

If it's not SFD constrained, go to Central electric 09, security access , adaptations and find which "leuchte" stand for blinking light. There must be two for the front and four for the back. You'll probably see four Leuchte's number between 10 and 25 where you can read function A blinking left or right Hellphase (lighting during bright blinking phase). Then turn one of the two left or right "leuchte" on blinking left or right Dunkelphase (lighting during dark blinking phase).
Tell me if it works?

Last edited: