New steering rack, need online coding?

rauld

Pirate
Reaction score
Hello guyz.. i need your help...
The mechanic changed the steering rack (refurbished) on a Touran 1.4 gasoline 06.2009 year. This car doesn't have an steering angle sensor below steering wheel!!!
Its incorporated in steering rack....
I initialized and adapted perfectly the G85 on 44-steering assis module.
But i think the new steering rack is another generation, and i got there 2 errors on 03-ABS module:
01309 -power steering controle module (j500) - implausible signal
00778 - steering angle sensor (g85) - nosignal/communication
I think i need to remove/dezativate the G85 from 03-abd mode... its this complicated? it can be done with VCDS? or i need odis online te rewrite 03-abs moduele? (without G85) ? OR is another way to resolve this? Thank you!!

iichel

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=284912
Please show an autoscan, see below. But I think the answer to your first question is no. The answer to what should be done depends on your autoscan.

rauld

Pirate
Reaction score
These errors from the attach are from 03-abs module... Here on 03-abs module, the G85 can't be initialized (it says, not possible), and it shows, 0 degrees on G85 when i turn the steering wheel left and right.... Thats because, i already initialized succesfully G85 on 44-steering assist module. here i can see the degrees of G85, and i have no errors on this module....

Attachments

rauld

Pirate
Reaction score
If its needed, i will post an autoscan later this day... it's needed an autoscan? Thank you!

rauld

Pirate
Reaction score
Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable here.

Last edited by a moderator: