Virtual cockpit retrofit Audi S3 8v facelift

pauls13

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=172848
Hi All

I am contemplating fitting the virtual cockpit to my Audi S3 8v facelift model, I have found a company who can do software element, I just need to know what hardware I need to purchase to do the retrofit. Granted I need the screen and will need to alter the dashboard to fit the screen and the coding company has sent me a link for the additional wiring, but will I need to change anything else, and if I d

myounus

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=321059
Hi All

I am contemplating fitting the virtual cockpit to my Audi S3 8v facelift model, I have found a company who can do software element, I just need to know what hardware I need to purchase to do the retrofit. Granted I need the screen and will need to alter the dashboard to fit the screen and the coding company has sent me a link for the additional wiring, but will I need to change anything else, and if I d
I don’t think you’ll need anything else, however, as usual we recommend you post an autoscan.
Depending on where you are in the UK, there are plenty of guys who can help you with this retrofit or point you in the right direction. You’ll need someone who has ODIS online to perform the SVM coding including your keys.

Reactions: Uwe

Spacewalker

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=159607
hard to say what is in your car, how much money you want to spend, and you finally expecting
funny is that company who retrofiting VAG equipments a not tell you all you need to know
they have that in one finger