Mib1 discovery pro no sound golf tsi 2014

zeroitapema

Pirate
Reaction score
hello, I'm from Brazil and totally new to vcds.

my problem is in the mib1 discovery pro that stopped the sound, i went to the retailer that put the 0408 software and now i can activate the sound through the command to enter service mode, click on update, sd card, radio button and the sound back to work.

would anyone have a solution to work around this problem?

there is an option of via vcds reset the mib? the resale just updated and did not make a clean installation on the mib.
Thanks in advance.

golf tsi 1,4 2014 035045A 035045k model after update discovery pro 8 mib1

someone would have version 0388 or 0389, I read some reports that the sound can work again with this version

Attachments

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Please stop posting the same question in different places in our forum.

Please post an Auto-Scan for context.

-Uwe-

zeroitapema

Pirate
Reaction score
ok, tomorrow i'll take the cable and computer and do the scan. I did a search on the site and did not find any answer to this recurring problem in these mib1

Por favor, pare de postar a mesma pergunta em lugares diferentes em nosso fórum.

Por favor, publique um auto-digital para o contexto.

- Uwe...
[/CITAÇÃO]

golfi_vend

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=195131
Bad quality by Harman.

Downgrade to 0388 and should work. Some hw/sw combinations don't work as intended.

mafi69

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=417507
Bad quality by Harman.

Downgrade to 0388 and should work. Some hw/sw combinations don't work as intended.
Hi I have also Vw Discover Pro Mib1 (5G0035043) It was fw 388 and fully activated (cracked) until I updated fw 388 to 407. I want to downgrade my head unit but I couldn't find fw 388. Is there anyone can help me? Thanks.

zeroitapema

Pirate
Reaction score
in version 0407 is sound / voice coming out? I would also like this version of firmware 388, would anyone have this version? thank you

na versão 0407 está o som/voz saindo? Eu também gostaria desta versão do firmware 388, alguém teria essa versão? Obrigado

Oi eu também tenho Vw Discover Pro Mib1 (5G0035043) Era fw 388 e totalmente ativado (rachado) até que eu atualizei fw 388 para 407. Quero rebaixar minha unidade principal, mas não encontrei o FW 388. Alguém pode me ajudar? Obrigado.
[/CITAÇÃO]

zeroitapema

Pirate
Reaction score
friend, I did the full scan and only this malfunction appeared, just in the 5f. do you have any idea what can be done? thank you

Code:
Removed. Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable here.
Code:
Please stop posting the same question in different places in our forum.

Please post an Auto-Scan for context.

-Uwe-

Last edited by a moderator:

zeroitapema

Pirate
Reaction score
VIN: WVWHD6AU1EW050342 Placa Identificação: 000
Quilometragem: 108339km Ordem de Trabalho:

Code:

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
@zeroitapema : I deduce from the multiple attempts to post a FULL (meaning unedited) auto-scan that your having problems with English (or, perhaps there is another reason why the detailed information is missing - maybe?).

Anyhow, to repeat Uwe's previous request- what's needed to progress your inquiry is a FULL (meaning unedited) auto-scan of the car using the English version VCDS software (preferably the current release version which you can download from the RT webpage for free). It doesn't matter if you have another version of VCDS already loaded on the laptop, the English version will happily operate with your other version!

Try again - please

Don

mafi69

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=417507
in version 0407 is sound / voice coming out? I would also like this version of firmware 388, would anyone have this version? thank you

na versão 0407 está o som/voz saindo? Eu também gostaria desta versão do firmware 388, alguém teria essa versão? Obrigado
Yes in fw407 sound works well. But my navigation doesn't work.
You have to login 5F unit in adaptation you will see 'confirmation of installion change' can you tell what it writes there? Then I can help you.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
@zeroitapema : I deduce from the multiple attempts to post a FULL (meaning unedited) auto-scan that your having problems with English (or, perhaps there is another reason why the detailed information is missing - maybe?).
At this point, I am quite confident there IS another reason, and know where this thread is headed. ;)

-Uwe-

zeroitapema

Pirate
Reaction score
my first contact with the forum, I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules. if any information about the scan is missing tell me what i can do.

Code:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001