2013 S6 Code ACC -> Regular Cruise

fudolimr

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=271730
This ACC issue is another demonstration of German tunnel vision engineering that seems to prevent them from understanding real world conditions and the options that autonomous individuals might like to have with vehicles they paid quite a bit of money for. I don’t need them deciding for me what my $100K vehicle can and cannot do with options. It’s RIDICULOUS. Why in the hell would they not have retained the option to toggle between regular and radar assisted cruise control!?!? It’s completely counterintuitive and not something any buyer would know was missing until they had the unfortunate experience of finding it out when they needed it and it wasn’t there. Regular old fashioned cruise control has worked on millions and millions of cars for decades!! Can someone please tell me how to disable the goddamn ACC on by 2013 Audi C7 S6 via VCDS coding. Thank you.

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hi and welcome. I've split this into it's own thread because the thread you posted it in was in an awkward spot.

I imagine coding ACC -> Regular Cruise can be done, but won't be easy, and will involve changes in numerous modules. We'll need you to post an Auto-Scan for context.

-Uwe-